Physical Demands of the Job
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time on a daily basis.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, stoop, push/pull, crouch and balance for long periods of time daily.
- Must be able to lift and carry in excess of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to use hands for grasping and fine manipulation.
- Must be able to read, write and speak with positive attitude with ability to recall, remember and work well under stress for long periods of time on a daily basis.
- The employee will be exposed to construction site conditions on a regular basis.
- The employee will be responsible for their safety while on job sites and comply with all safety regulations in place by Paragon, the GC and/or Client.
- The employee must have the ability to use stairs, climb ladders, and work from lifts or scaffolding.
- The employee must be able to handle stressful environments, situations, conversations and meetings on a regular basis while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- When not on construction sites, the employee will experience normal office/shop conditions and be required to use office equipment such as computers, peripherals, etc.
What do we offer?
Paragon 360 is an equal opportunity employer. Paragon offers competitive salaries and benefit packages that include medical, dental and vision health insurance, long-term and short-term disability, 401K with company matching, PTO, nine paid holidays and Sam’s club membership. The company covers the cost of airline travel and car rental when required, offers daily per-diem when travelling and provides single room accommodation. The company works diligently to foster and maintain an excellent company culture.
Conditions of Employment
Successful candidate must pass all background checks. Frequent background checks are required at Client requests as well. Candidate must meet the physical demands of the job description as stated throughout the duration of holding the position with Paragon 360.