Owner / CEO
Donnie Brawner has a lifetime of experience in auditorium design and live event production. For the last 25 years, he has been designing and producing theatrical productions and corporate events and designing some of the most cutting edge theaters and church auditoriums in the country. He has created a holistic design approach with a focus on environment creation that is all his own. A creative visionary, Donnie manages a team of artisans and technicians who have a driving passion for exceeding their client’s expectations. His focus on building long-lasting customer relationships is evidenced by his extensive list of repeat clients.
He understands the necessary changes required of churches to reach today’s culture. He believes that the environment or experience created in a space is critical to reaching today’s generation or the un-churched secular audience. He also understands the careful politics of church business, fund raising, volunteers, multi-phased projects and the delicate balance between traditional and contemporary audiences.
Donnie and his wife, Karen, started Brawner and Associates in 2000, now the parent company of Paragon 360 and Sounds Great. As the company has grown, they have continued to expand their products and services. The recent acquisition of Sounds Great increases the capabilities of the company and complements the services they offer their clients. Donnie’s vision of creating full-service, turn-key solutions for live event productions and auditorium designs continues to grow. His leadership and experience drive the creative teams at Paragon 360 towards greater quality and innovation and continually inspires the team towards total customer satisfaction.
Previous experience includes:
• Mexico Presidential Inauguration—Mexico City, Mexico
• Sherwood Baptist Church—Albany, GA—A decade of multiple design-build projects
• Cross Church—Springdale, AR—A decade of design & installation work on eight projects
• Live Television Broadcast—"Garth Brooks Live"
• Radio City Productions, Christmas Spectacular—A decade of design work
• Prestonwood Baptist Church—Dallas, TX—A decade of design work
• Biltmore Baptist Church—Arden, NC—Complete sanctuary renovation
• Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.—Corporate Meetings—A decade of design & event management
• First Baptist Church of Dallas—Dallas, TX—Sanctuary renovation
• Live television broadcast of "Regis and Kathy Lee"
• Grand Avenue Baptist Church—Ft. Smith, AR—Complete sanctuary renovation
• Ittner Architects, St. Louis, MO—Theatrical consulting for seven high school theatres
• Family Church—Marco Island, FL—Sanctuary and AVL systems design and installation
• Ranger Boats Inc.—Sixteen Years of Dealer meeting production design & management
• The Church at Pinnacle Hills—Video, lighting, staging & scenic design
• Tall Tales 4-D EFX Theater—Atlanta, GA—Design and implementation
• Liberty Baptist Church—Hampton, VA—Design & installation of AVL, set and staging
• Live Television Broadcasts—"Gloria, A Thousand Voices Sing Christmas"