Paragon 360™ is an award-winning, design leader in the professional AVL industry. With an extensive client base, the company is dedicated to building highly effective and engaging environments for churches, businesses, schools, museums, live events, and others with requirements involving professional audio, video, lighting, rigging, scenic, and staging in a design/build format from its Springfield, Missouri, offices. The brand is equally well-known for its turn-key project delivery and unparalleled dedication to excellence, pledging every project to be On Time, On Target, and On Budget. We have completed countless projects large and small from coast to coast.
Paragon 360™ has an impeccable reputation in the industry. However, it’s our people and their dedication to excellence that make the magic happen day in and day out. If you’re interested in joining our dedicated team of outstanding industry professionals, please click on the job descriptions below to browse our current openings.
BRAWNER & ASSOCIATES, the parent company of Paragon 360™, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AVL Installer Position – Immediate Openings 3/22/18 – Details Below:
Paragon 360 is currently seeking to add additional staff to our AVL installation team. With safety and quality workmanship a priority, our AVL installers are responsible for installation of professional commercial audio, video and lighting systems in both new construction and renovation projects. Individuals must be a professional, courteous, reliable, “no excuses” kind of individual with excellent “get it done” work ethic, and must be able to work well in team environments. This person must work well under pressure and have a self-starter mentality. This position requires extensive travel nationwide. The individual must have motivation and desire for travel and full-time employment.
This position has immediate availability. Candidates may be required to complete background checks, drug tests, strengths test, and sample skills test as part of the interview process.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Installation of professional AVL systems, including:
– Installation of projectors, screens & displays, speakers,
– Building out control rooms & LED walls
– Hanging, addressing & focusing stage & house lighting equipment
– Installation of floor boxes & distribution boxes
– AVL wire pulling, cable terminations & rack assembly
– Setting up consoles
- Assembling & Installing Staging & Scenic Elements as required
- Mounting of Acoustical elements
- Shop prep work & general shop maintenance/organization
- Review of equipment lists & project drawings
- Loading & unloading of trucks
- Offering technical support and end user support in any way on job sites as required
- Provide general labor assistance as required at shop & office
- 2+ years’ experience in professional installation of Pro-AVL systems
- Ability to read and interpret construction & AVL drawings
- Proficiency in termination of connectors (XLR, RJ45, TRS, BNC, F-CONN, Coax, Fiber)
- Ability to work at heights with ladders & lifts as required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced high energy environment
- Ability to carry out high quality work with excellent organizational skills in a timely manner
- Ability to travel extensively nationwide
- Ability to represent company professionally
- Honesty, integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the mission of Paragon 360 a must.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Extremely dependable and committed to team spirit with a self-starting mentality.
- Strong work ethic and hard work mentality required.
- Any or all of the following would be preferred:
– Knowledge & familiarity with construction industry
– Proficient PC skills (Word, Outlook, Excell, Power-Point)
– AVL Industry Certifications: (DSP Platforms, Video Processing, Control Systems)
– Extron, Biamp, Q-Sys, Crestron, ETCP Electrician/Rigging, CTS Credits
Benefits include employee health insurance, 401K with company matching, profit sharing bonus program, paid vacation, paid holidays, comp time program, travel per-diems, Sam’s Club membership and opportunities for advancement.
Interested parties should contact Sandy McKee via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org